Basic Maintenance Service - recommended every 2-4 years depending on exposure to the weather, storage conditions, and use.
- Sand the furniture to keep the wood smooth.
- Apply teak oil to keep the wood golden in color and evenly stained.
- Requires 2-3 weeks to complete, depending on the number of pieces.
Restoration Service - recommended for aged teak requiring extensive restoration to achieve almost new conditions.
- Disassemble furniture.
- Sand the piece to restore the smooth texture of the wood.
- Apply multiple layers of teak oil to restore the gold color of new teak.
- Shine, oil, and tighten hardware.
- Requires 3-5 weeks to complete, depending on the number of pieces.
- Barlow Tyrie repair services are also available. Contact us for more information.
We cannot accept furniture that has been varnished.
Drop the furniture off at the store any time OR pick-up and delivery are available for an extra charge.
Lead times may vary; projects will put into a queue on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Teak work will usually only be accepted September through January.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303.722.2535 for a quote or to schedule your service!